Monday, December 20, 2010

The Thomasons

So, I stopped attaching a watermark to my images. It turned out to be a lot of work and I don't love how it makes my images look on here. I give all my clients a disk with all their images on anyway so I'm not really worried about people stealing images they already have. Just know that I have made these way smaller so they aren't the best quality just incase you get the urge to copy and save it. I will continue to put a watermark on images in my "lifestyle" tab. Too bad everyone can't just be honest.

Anyway, aren't these leaves gorgeous!?! I think these turned out fun. The image of the 3rd child looks green on here. I've tried to fix it a couple of times to no avail. It does not look like that in real life or on the original image, just this beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment