Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Adams

Normally I don't post tons of black and whites, I love the way these look with the different textures.  This is such a cute family anyway, that you can't really go wrong. I wanted to try something different and I've been looking for a really shiny silver to use as a backdrop. I found this reflective glass block and I like it way it turned out. I think it's interesting and maybe slightly glitzy, and I'm always all about the glitz.

You can view the boys' individual shots HERE and HERE

2 comments:

  1. I like the glass blocks. Cute! Wondering what color they are... Probably just reflecting everything outside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! They do reflect everything. I drove by on sunday and there was no traffic but when I was shooting the cars would start to reflect so I took them all out.

    ReplyDelete