Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Summer Wedding

This was such a beautiful evening! I fell in love with the bride's hair and have copied it a couple of times (thanks Jill and Jody). It never turns out quite as pretty, but no one knows that....until now. I was able to capture the most beautiful glowy light from the overcast evening. I, of course, had to use a sllllllllooooow shutter speed, and managed got some really pretty images. Thanks so much to Kaye and Matt for letting me do these for them! I wish you guys bunches and bunches of happiness!

2 comments:

  1. We LOVE these, Adri. We simply can't thank you enough for being the photographer. You are talented and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcia, There are 145 pictures! Hopefully you'll love looking through them. I just have one to fix of daniel's little family. I'm coming down this week and I'll give them all to you!

    ReplyDelete