Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Kind of Perfection

There are people in life who inspire us to be better people. Who are such good examples to us that it creates a desire in us to dig deeper and try harder. Who are such amazing people that they go day by day living their lives without even knowing how amazing they are. Who are so sweet, loving, understanding, willing, generous, and all around good. These are those people. I tricked them into taking their pictures just so I could spend more time around their family to take notes.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I love this family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your intro made me want to cry - thank you so much! I LOVE every single one of them. Can't wait to show Curtis, and can I order through you?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Ade!!!

    ReplyDelete